Location: The Netherlands
When: September 2019
Participants: 5 companies + 3 ecosystem players
Soft-Landing is a European project funded by Horizon 2020. The project helps fintech companies and ecosystem builders explore other startup destinations. It also supports scaleups to expand around Europe and beyond.
Crosspring and uGlobally organized a soft-landing program in The Netherlands for 5 FinTech companies and 3 ecosystem representatives.
During the week we saw our scale-ups improving their business models, creating fantastic entry strategies. This also resulted in starting impressive deals with customers and partners.
Ecosystem builders got a precise picture of what is going on in the Dutch ecosystem. And therefore started to create collaboration between their countries.
- Demystify the process of international expansion for scaleups
- Explore the Dutch FinTech ecosystem
- Connect participants with relevant players in the local market
- Understand possible opportunities for companies that want to expand to the Netherlands
- Present entry strategies to enter and succeed in the Dutch market